Лицензии ICC – что это?


В двух словах, нам с Вами пока повезло: яхтенные школы, выдающие IYT WW лицензии, продолжают работать и выдавать ICC лицензии для внутренних (и не только) вод Европы, кроме резидентов стран, которые в своих странах могут отучиться и получить данную лицензию. Например, в некоторых странах, таких как Хорватия, Португалия, предпочитают иметь дело с владельцами сертификатов ICC. Что касается обучения, то требования к обучающим и, соответственно сдающим, на ICC ужесточились!
Яхт школа Ru-sailing, как партнер IYT, зарекомендовавшая себя высоким уровнем обучения, имеет право выдавать, по результатам обучения, лицензию ICC.

Head Office for Partner school!!!Лицензии ICC - что это?

Dear Partner School,

It is critical that you understand and carefully manage the eligibility of students for which you are training and placing International Certificate of Competency (ICC) orders.

We will soon implement new features in our system to prevent us issuing the ICC certificate to persons who do not meet IYT’s eligibility requirements and must obtain the ICC from their own national issuing authority.
The changes in our system have been designed to notify us if a candidate is ineligible based on their nationality.
We will also implement a feature which does not allow you to pay invoices until we have verified the order confirming the dollar amount to be paid. This will eliminate the need to issue refunds.
We are continuing to refine system changes in an effort to reduce administration efforts by us and our customers.
Person/s ineligible based on nationality and country of residence:
Please do not enter an order for a person who is ineligible.
If you do enter an order for a person who is not eligible based on nationality and country of residence, we will remove the person from the order.

Person/s eligible based on country of residence:
If we receive an order for a candidate who is not eligible based on their nationality, but is, however, eligible based on their country of residence, we must hold the order until the school/person placing order (student for replacements/renewals) has an opportunity to provide proof of residency (utility bill, property tax bill, etc.). Please send this proof to support@iytworld.com and include the order number so we may easily marry the two and verify the order for production and payment. If we must request this information it will cause further delays.

I refer you to the Feb 5, 2017 Notice “Changes to the International Certificate of Competency (ICC)”. Please re-read this notice if you do not fully understand it or have missed it. It is below for your convenience.

Thank you for your continued support!


Mark Fry
Changes to the International Certificate of Competency (ICC)

Policy based on Resolution 40 and Notice from the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)

In accordance with UNECE Resolution 40 (Revision 4), citizens and residents of countries (listed below), that are signatories to Resolution 40, will be obliged to obtain an ICC from their own national issuing authority and not from IYT (with the exception of the United Kingdom and Latvia, see below). The only exception for IYT to issue ICCs to citizens of these countries, is if the applicant can provide proof of residency* in a country not on this list.

For example: an Austrian National living in Spain or Greece that can provide “proof of residency” in Spain or Greece would be allowed to receive an ICC from IYT.

*Proof of residency (examples)
Utility bill (electric or gas)
Property tax bill
Telephone bill
Insurance bill

IYT can issue ICCs to any other country’s citizens that are not listed below.

As of May 2016, the following countries have adopted resolution 40.

Czech Republic
South Africa
United Kingdom***

**The government of Latvia has given written permission for IYT to issue ICCs to their own nationals and residents.

*** IYT has been authorised to issue ICC’s to United Kingdom Nationals for the past 16 years which are issued on behalf of the British Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA).

Reference: UNECE Resolution 40 document


From page 4, paragraph G, # 13 and # 14:

Is it permitted for the authorities in one UNECE country to issue the ICC to the national of another UNECE country?

13. In order to issue an ICC, Governments must first implement Resolution No. 40. They may then nominate competent authorities and approved bodies which can issue the certificate on their behalf. Implementing Governments may however only issue the certificate to their own nationals or residents or to the nationals of any North American country or any country that is not a member of the UNECE. The ICC may only be issued to the national of another UNECE country if they can prove they are resident in the issuing country.

14. Applicants must be holders of the implementing Government’s national certificate or have passed an examination by that Government in accordance with the requirements detailed in annex 1 of the Resolution No. 40. Governments are not required to accept a national certificate issued by the Government of a different country as the basis of an ICC.

We are updating our computer system accordingly. Please ensure that candidates fall within these guidelines for our issuing policy. Those candidates who do not fall within the guidelines set forth in Resolution 40 and implemented accordingly by IYT, may however, contact their own national government for the ICC. This information is provided here by UNECE. https://www.unece.org/…/sc3…/ECE-TRANS-SC3-WP3-2016-8r1e.pdf

If you have any questions or concerns regarding ICC’s please contact Support@IYTworld.com
Sincerely,Head Office